WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Wednesday 5 October 2011

The Glass Jar..

The Glass Jar.

Three Muses Challenge this week is Glass Jar.
If I think of a glass jar I picture something in it, usually in the
mystical category.
This time I put a tiny alien creature in the jar.
What would she think at the sight of that little green creature?
I bet the first thing would be 'I shall have to make him some clothes!'

Thank you for looking and
have a happy day. xx

17 comments:

Sim said...

Maybe she is thinking that she must try to kiss him and see...? :)
Your entry is so cute and so different!
Bravo June!!

Sim said...

Too funny June!
You post a comment on my blog during I post one on yours! ;)

Judy said...

What a sweet face on your image, June, love your idea of the alien in the jar, fun piece!

ann said...

OHhhh how sweet is the little green man and I love her expression

Faye said...

Hilarious, June. You have quite an imagination! I agree. She is thinking of getting him some clothes.

cheryl said...

he he just adore this hun you have a brilliant imagination super piece of art hun hugs cherylxxxx

Ozstuff said...

I love the little red-headed girl and your green alien looks very much at home in his world of glass! Great take on this week's theme, June. Whimsical and wonderful.

Bill said...

Just perfectly wonderful! What a great fantasy story that would be!

indybev said...

Actually, I think he's wearing a little green spandex suit --- either that, or he is missing some parts! Great fun, June.

Anonymous said...

Laughing at Bev's comment...
This is sweet and very creative, June.

Deann said...

So sweet and funny and whimsical...I love it...great job!!!

Taluula said...

Yes, I'm with Bev, I think he is already wearing something nice in green. Great fun June.

"MOI" Freubel said...

Bev's comment is indeed hilarious !!
And you've made a magnificent contribution !!
It made me smile June.

Kaylene said...

Great idea, a wonderful picture.

Christine said...

Maybe that sweet face and subtle smiles means she's sympathizing with the poor green creature who clearly is "missing some parts".

pchickki said...

June this made me smile. I just love it !
Big hugs to you

Silvia(Barnie) said...

:) Thanks for the smile on my face. Looks fabulous.