WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Sunday 9 October 2011

Creative Cooking..

Another pretend Magazine cover in the style of
Jessie Wilcox Smith.
This time I found this sweet child on Google and had to do something with him.
So this magazine cover evolved.
My American friends couldn't understand 'fool' in the food context so had to explain.
They also wanted an explanation of 'faddy', LOL!
I think most of us have had our share of faddy children from time to time.

I've had a very quiet day today, we've had a lot of rain in the night and the house felt cold this morning. So it's the first day I've put the heating on.
The Harvest Supper was lovely and it was great to be out and in good company.Sitting next to 'strangers' who soon chat like old friends.

I hope you've all had a peaceful and happy weekend.
Love and Blessings.
June xxx