WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Saturday 1 October 2011



The last two of my Zetti type collages for the challenge.
I realise now the quotes all are for me!
I often have falls so the top heavy one suits that.
And I often feel I'm groping about in deep water, trying to juggle
and organise problems in my life.
I bet you're sick of my Zetti by now............LOL!


2 comments:

bluegiraffe (Sherry) said...

No, I'm not sick of them...never will be! These are so cute and funny--made me laugh out loud!
xx
Sherry

Bill said...

One can never have enough zetti! I love the mermaid page. Both are fantastic pages!