WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Wednesday 12 October 2011

Dezinaworld Art..


June at Dezinaworld has put the above sheet up for sale
on her Blog today.
It's a great one with poems and a few lovely images.
I chose the little girl for my collage.
Just look at her little pouty face!
Gotta keep on keepin' on!
Do pop over and have a look at her delicious collage sheets.
You don't have to work digitally, you can print and cut to your heart's content!


3 comments:

Daniella said...

I LOVE it! The poem is fantastic, and the pouty girl fits so perfect!! You are a digital genius!
xxDaniella

Bill said...

Boy, I need to get a copy of that poem!

Cindy Adkins said...

This is so totally precious!!! And I love your blog header too--how adorable!
June, thank you so much for your sweet words...Oh gosh, you and I could write 3 books!!! But what would we do if we weren't one here to talk to our friends who truly understand it all?
Love & hugs,
Cindy