WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Thursday 27 October 2011

Meet Miss Kitty..

Meet the adorable, the delectable Miss Kitty! She with the emerald green eyes. She has many suitors come to call but has yet to meet the beautiful Tom who sets her feline heart a flutter.
Perhaps soon...........

5 comments:

SWiggins said...

You are so very talented!

Sarina said...

Oh, I love that cat!.She is a vintage sweetie.
x,
Sarina

Bill said...

This is so fun! It made me smile.

Patti said...

Oh, June, this is adorable...and I don't even like cats! She's just a sweetheart...hope she meets her "Tom" soon.

Wishing you a joyous day.

Love,
Patti

cheryl said...

oh hun you always come up with some amazing ideas and just love love this to bits,hugs cherylxxxx