WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Saturday 18 June 2011

The Tiger Lily.


I found these line drawings while Googling (as usual!).
The bottom one was so pretty with her tiger lilies
I painted her in Photoship with my mouse.
I hope you like her.

I had my visit to the new dentist yesterday at last! There's work needing to be done..of course!
Just my luck he was running late because of an emergency. It was an hour and ten minutes past my appointment time before I saw him. Whew! What a morning...

This morning I've been to the Chapel Sale and bought home made cake, marmalade, books and some music and a few etceteras! I had two coffees and lots of chatting. A nice time.

Wishing you all a happy weekend, whatever you're doing.
Hugs and blessings,

June xxxx

2 comments:

Bill said...

The coloring is beautiful. I can't remember the last time I've seen a woman with a flower in her hair.

Anne (cornucopia) said...

She is lovely!