WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Saturday 4 June 2011

SoArtful Challenge..Medieval..


Good morning dear friends,
I have some company coming today and we are having a picnic
in the garden and they are bringing the picnic!
How lovely is that?
Thank you for the kind comments re my fall. I feel OK but my
back is very stiff and the back of my hand is swelled and bruised.

I'm showing you two pictures today...

The SoArtful Challenge today was to make something that looked medieval.
I didn't use the picture Jeanette gave but Googled these.
I call it a Medieval Dream.The princess is actually a doll! Hope you like it.
And there's another one below.
Have a wonderful weekend!
Love and Hugs
June xxx


9 comments:

cheryl said...

oh these are really beautiful collage pieces hun wonderful images have a lovely picnic hun,and take it nice and easy hugs cheryl xxxx

Brenda Brown said...

Good morning June, glad your feeling ok and I hope the bruising and stiffness wear off quickly. How lovely to have a picnic in the garden with your family, enjoy the afternoon and the sunshine.
I can only see one of your collages, Blogger is really getting to be more than frustrating now. Love the medieval doll, we have a friend who makes them and has sold one to Hampton Court Palace.
Have a great weekend and enjoy the sunshine.
luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

Bill said...

How could we not love it? I wonder which knight will win the rose?

Kim B said...

Well i do love the art. I sure hope that you get to feeling good. Have a fun picnic. Hugs, Kim

Deann said...

I just loved this challenge and you did such a fabulous job with it so many great Medieval elements...I was looking at your "Coat of Many Colors" what a gorgeous creation that is well done my friend!!!

Jeanette said...

This is just gorgeous. I love the doll. It looks like she has two knights in shining armor interested in sharing her charms.
Thanks for being Soartful this week.

aino said...

Beautiful peace of art work.

Faye said...

I love your medieval piece, June. All the various elements blend so well. And your fair maiden is just beautiful.

Yvonne said...

Both your pieces are gorgeous, June!