WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Sunday 5 June 2011

Go to sleep my Baby...


Good Morning dear friends.
                                                I hope you're having a lovely peaceful Sunday
I've just bought a new kit, it's called
Truth from Falsehood by bisontine.
There are some lovely elements in it and everything in this collage
except for the Mucha lady was made from it.

NOW....my present received yesterday !!
It's a  FLIP mino HD video camera!
How about that?
That is why I'm late  on parade this morning. I've been having a play!
I't's only the size of a mobile phone and I was told it's virtually fool-proof!
So I think I know which button to press to video and record now but I haven't yet got the know-how to put them on the computer and send to friends. But I'm getting there!
I am so lucky! So THANK YOU again to Martin and Freddie. I love you.xx



8 comments:

deb said...

oh! You will have so much fun with that Junie! I have heard they are the cats meow! Can't wait to see what you take!

Netty said...

Beautiful collage June. Am sure you are having great fun with your video camera, look foward to seeing a clip. Enjoy your day. Annette x

Carolyn said...

How exciting, June, your own video camera. Can't wait to see some of "June's favorites."

Chris Arlington said...

Lovely collage June. I hope you really have fun with your new camera.
Maybe we'll see video tutorials from you?
I have been mentally off. I need some sunshine. Desperately. Thank goodness it is starting to show up.

Kim B said...

What a nice present. Love the collage, sounds like a wonderful set. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Kim

Bill said...

I love the green violin! Much less boring than the normal wood tones. Congrats on the Flip. They're wonderful. I keep forgetting I have one, though.

Sheila A. said...

June, you truly have Photoshop Elements under your belt! You are talented!! I'm still struggling.

pchickki said...

Nice collage June
Have fun with that new camera !