WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Monday 20 June 2011

Collage Obsession..Beach..

Collage Obsession gave us this coloured vintage bathing beauty
for a beach challenge.
I've let my very favourite film star Betty Grable join her,
the girl with the million dollar legs.
Hope you like it.xx

13 comments:

Brenda Brown said...

Fabulous and the sentiment is me totally. Can't wait to get in the sun and by the pool. Roll on August.
Have a good week.
luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

Netty said...

Wonderful collage. Betty Grable was a distant relative of mine....hows that for a claim to fame. Just wish I had her legs.......lol

Yvonne said...

Fabulous piece, June!

Junibears said...

Oh Netty, what a claim to fame. She's my all time favourite film star! xx

Sr Crystal Mary Lindsey said...

I have always loved Betty Grable, you did her well. Blessings to you dear June. xx Crystal Mary

Anonymous said...

This is fun and beautiful. Love it. well done June, you got me thinking about sunshine and beaches lol
hugs June xxxx

Deann said...

Two babes is better then one...great job June!!!

Rick said...

I like the time warp aspect-you could have filled this beach with gjosts of bathing beauties ast-FUN!!!

peggy gatto said...

So fun, clever and original!!!
I love it!

Anonymous said...

Now those two are Bathing Beauties if ever I saw one! Oh-la-la!

Bill said...

I wish I was on the beach, too. Oh well. Betty Grable is definitely the better looking of the two.

Patti said...

Well, I love the beach, and I very much enjoy Betty Grable, so I think this collage is perfect.

Love,
Patti

Eila A said...

Fantastic beach babes, June!