WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Thursday 9 June 2011

My new Pet..


I love all animals, we had cats when I was young and once I had my own home we had dogs.
Both my children have always had doggy pets too.
I thought you might like to see my latest acquisition.
I'm not sure of the breed...maybe an elephantorse or a or a horsephant.
Whatever he is, his name is George.
But he takes up a lot of room in the garden and eats a lot.
And we're forever looking for the shovel.....

* * * * *

Both my big kids went to see Rod Stewart last night at Norwich football ground. There were 15,000 people there but I bet I know who was singing along the loudest!

 

5 comments:

Brenda Brown said...

Great images June, love your new pet.
Oh if I had been with your kids it would have been ME singing the loudest - he is my most favourite artist. Saw him last year but he doesn't seem to be doing any concerts in London this time. Never mind I am off to the Isle of Wight Festival tomorrow - 3 days of music - fabulous.
Thanks for the email, I have seen it but my main computer died on me last night and I am just trying to find my friends again at the moment on the laptop.
luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

Bill said...

I'm afraid if I saw an animal like that coming, I'd probably run. Although, if he's living in your garden, he must be alright.

Kim B said...

What a wonderful pet. Only in fairyland....or perhaps in blogland too. Great art, I am rambling. Have a good day. Hugs, Kim

Netty said...

Terrific Heffalump......and love the little robot as well. Annette x

cheryl said...

oh that is one wonderful elephant hun,just brilliant layout,funny my daugher asked me if i wanted to go see rod at norwich but he is just not my cup of tea but glad your children had fun hun hugs cherylx