WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Tuesday 31 May 2011

Well well well....


Frank's Bride

Ill met by Moonlight

My Mother always said I don't have any patience. I beg to differ.
After persevering yet again, see post below, I got my pictures uploaded.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just love all three of your ladies even though they are so very different. Frank's bride is totally fabulous and a bit spooky. The other two world-weary gals are scary in their own way. Great job, June!

cheryl said...

hi sweetie as usuall you have come up with some amazing creations here so different yet so effective love them to bits,hugs cheryl xxx

Bill said...

Oh my. The first one reminds me of our wedding. The second one is just delightful! Delightful? Oh dear. I must be associating with the wrong people.

Brenda Brown said...

WEll done - but Blogger won't let me see it. Hang on a minute I'll pop over using IE. Oops back again - wow aren't they so different? Amazing work June. I wish Blogger would get itself sorted out. I can see pics but cant comment in IE and can not see pics but can comment in Firefox - huh?
luv and hugs {brenda] xoxox

Electra said...

I just stopped in to admire your work and tell you how much I love what you create, June. LOVE your comment on patience. Your most recent smaples on Dezinaworld are stunning, that's what led me here. (not that I need a reason lol)