WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Tuesday 10 May 2011

Just Purple Doodling..

I found this pic hiding on my computer yesterday.
I had made the purple background, put the lady on, saved it and forgotten it.

Well this is what it looks like now with the addition
of some elements and a couple of overlays.
And here's another one.


7 comments:

Chris Arlington said...

Dear June, all three are superb! Hope you are both well!

"MOI" Freubel said...

June...I rarely hang with my mouth open but these backgrounds are the BEST you've ever made !!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Fantastic June!

Linda Gibbons said...

Wow, I love how different they all look!

Bill said...

Yay overlays and elements! What a difference an overlay makes. :O)

Lovey said...

Love these!

Electra said...

These are both gorgeous-I love your backgrounds!