WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Saturday 21 May 2011

A Fine Pair..

Had a little play yesterday with some photo manipulation and an idea of a play on words.
Some parts worked better than others but I thought I'd show you the finished result. xx
                                                                 All images Googled.

5 comments:

Parvathy (Raji) said...

nice photomanipulation.. a sweet pair/pear!!

Kim B said...

He He, Love the play on words and the art. xx Kim

Nancy said...

They are Adorable!!! Love them!!
Nancy xx :D

Bill said...

This is really cute! Man. You've been busy with all of this manipulating!

Christine said...

Love your fine pair!