WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Tuesday 17 May 2011

Let's get together..

My created temptress with her frog prince..
yeah, yeah, yeah.......

* * * * *

My dear friend Helen and her husband love to travel. This time they have gone 'oop north'
visitting lots of places of interest, such as Uppermill, the Saddleworth Museum, the Huddersfield
Narrow Canal etc. walking, exploring and seeing relatives.
She always  sends me a postcard from wherever she is, without fail.
Now that's true friendship. She knows I can no longer travel myself but I can armchair travel to the pictures on her cards, letting my imagination walk me along the Canal bank or sit and watch the barge boats drifting leisurely by.
Thank you so much Helen.xx

3 comments:

Nancy said...

Hi June! Fantastic piece of art ~ Love the steampunk, and the frog prince!!!
Hope you have a Beautiful day!
Nancy xx :D

Kim B said...

That is just marvelous! Love it! Have a happy day!

Bill said...

I believe that frog and woman will make a wonderful pair - they're both a little weird! (My kind of people!)