WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Monday 2 May 2011

Dezinaworld..


Good morning everyone! Very bright but very windy morning here.
These are a couple of collages I've done for June at Dezinaworld.
She has a fabulous new set today on her blog..Crazy Pink Elements.
Pop over and see what her other designers have done with these gorgeous Dezinaworld elements!

9 comments:

Brenda Brown said...

I love the pinkiness of these June, just gorgeous.
Yes, weather is the same here, hope you are enjoying the day.
luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

Cindy Adkins said...

Hi June,
I love your beautiful pieces! I haven't posted mine yet because I'm going to have a tag giveaway...so, I'll do it later this week.

Wasn't it fun to work with the pink? I loved making everything--so fun!! Yours is gorgeous!

XO
Cindy

deb said...

Love them both! Very sweet!

Bill said...

These are so beautiful. I love the colors!

Betty said...

Hi June
Wow these are fantastic collages i love them both.
Betty x x

Sr Crystal Mary Lindsey said...

Hello dear June, How beautiful as always. I don't know how you do it, but you do and that's what counts.Just looking at the beauty rings such joy. Blessings xxxx

Cindy Adkins said...

Hi June,
It's after 3 in the morning here and I'm still working! I've got some art that I need to create rather quickly...and my daughter is moving, so we've been busy with boxes! Sending (((hugs))) your way...Love, Cindy

Nancy said...

Hi June! These collages are Gorgeous ~ I LOVE all the pink! Hope you are having a Wonderful week!
Nancy xx :D

Anonymous said...

Beautiful collages, June. Love the pink!