WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Tuesday 24 May 2011

Those eyes again......

Good Morning everyone!

Its another beautiful day here but everything's looking parched and dry in the garden.
Thank you to my new followers and all your very welcome comments.
Especially for yesterday's 'altered man' pic. I wasn't sure whether to post it as it's not my usual style at all. I'm not into pierced skulls and ugly old men!!  LOL! Regular visitors will know I love beauty, calm and vintage! But I thought I'd have a practice to try and get out of my comfort zone!
The picture above is much more my style and to my taste. Her eyes fascinate and I have used them several times. I hope you like her too.

I hope you all have a wonderful day!
Love and Hugs,
June xxx

3 comments:

Anjas-Artefaktotum said...

Yes, i Like it too. Love how you combined all the details to this fascinating card.
Hugs Anja

Miss Hillbilly said...

I love her eyes too. You always fascinate me :)

Bill said...

Her eyes are very captivating in this picture. Beautiful!