WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Saturday 28 May 2011

It's Saturday already..



A couple of collages I made a week or two ago.
I love the 'Sisters' engraving in the top one
and the one below was just a doodle!

I've been feeling a bit unwell the last few days. Just a tad more 
 pain than usual, very swelled foot and ankle for some reason,
and a few etceteras!
Perhaps it's the thought of another birthday coming up in a couple of weeks.
I should be so lucky! Lots don't have as many as I've had!
I'm planning on treating the whole family to a lunch out, God willing.

Have a wonderful weekend.
Love and Hugs

June xxxx

6 comments:

cheryl said...

oh june this is so beautiful what a wonderful collage hugs cherylxxxxx

Jester said...

Two lovely collages, June. I especially like the top one.
Hope you feel better soon.

Lovey said...

June these are simply divine...Happy Saturday!

Netty said...

Beautiful collages June. Am sorry you are not feeling tickety boo and hope the pain gets easier. I suppose resting them up is out of the question for you, but try and rest them a bit.
Hugs Annette x

Faye said...

Beautiful work, June. I especially like the doodle one. Hope the pain and swelling subside. How nice of you to treat the family on YOUR birthday.

Kim B said...

Those are so pretty..I really like your doodle one... Nice and sunny here today, I hope you are having a pretty day there. Hugs, Kim