WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Friday 13 May 2011

Missed you all..

It's Saturday here already, 5.30am my time. Corey woke me from a lovely sleep to say 'Mum, let me out please'. So I came on here and Hooray! In fact many Hoorays! Blogger is back!

I've missed you all, missed your comments and I felt quite cut off. It was impossible for me to leave many comments too so I'm Back!!

This is a picture I did for June at Dezinaworld. The background is one of her Backgrounds de luxe and the lady comes from her True Beauties cd. I hope you like it.



So.........what's been happening here?
Well Freddie had a fall and grazed his knee and elbow. His feet got entwined somehow with his sticks!  No major harm done thank heaven but it shook his confidence a bit.
The very next day I tripped over the threshhold going into the kitchen from outside and fell flat on the floor. It winded me but I had hold of the handgrip. It must have looked funny really as I swung myself round like Tarzan swinging on a tree.
As I've said many times before, falling is easy, it's the getting up that's difficult.

I've been to Chapel, doing my Chauffeuse bit, picking up my friends.
And in the afternoon we had a little film show and sale from the Leprosy Mission. Another large jolt to remind us how much we have to be thankful for.

Nice to be back this beautiful and bright Saturday morning.


9 comments:

cheryl said...

snap hun my,wee dogs got me up at that time too,lol and so glad blooger is back too as so lost without it,too just love this collage hun that lady is just so beautiful,would look lush in a frame hun hugs cherylx

Chris Arlington said...

First of all both of you be careful!!!. Second I am glad that blogger is sort of back. Some posts went missing. But, they seem to be coming back one at a time. Big hugs xxoo

From the Kitchen said...

So glad you and Freddie are none the worse for your falls! I'm with you in feeling cut off from the world when Blogger went down. I was just back from vacation and looking forward to catching up and -- nothing!!

Best,
Bonnie

Netty said...

Well you certainly do things as a couple don't you, thank goodness no bones were broken. A beautiful collage June. Now this time really take care, hugs Annette x

Pushpa said...

Miss you too.....Dear.

Patti said...

I'm so sorry to hear that both you and Freddie have had falls. Glad to know, though, that neither of you broke any bones. Broken confidence probably heals more quickly than broken bones.

Have a wonderful day.

Love,
Patti

Faye said...

It's a beautiful piece, June. I am so glad Blogger is back too. It was very frustrating. Have a lovely weekend.

Bill said...

I guess you and Freddie are falling for each other all over again! I, also, am very glad nothing serious resulted. And thank goodness Blogger is back to normal!

Terri said...

Fabulous art! I love your layers, the background crackle is fab! Your choices and placement are really amazing. I love your creation.
Hugs,
Terri