WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Sunday 1 May 2011

TAW Challenge..Exposed..

I'm not sure where this collage came from....I just had those thoughts in my head.
How do I feel when entering a room full of strangers.....or going to a different and maybe strange place.............what are they thinking?......am I good enough?........who is watching me and why?......
Insecure  and  exposed.......

10 comments:

Bill said...

Excellent illustration of your thoughts! The eyes all have a sense of wonder and fear. Unfortunately, that is how I feel all the time. Fortunately, there is medication for it. :^)

Femmy said...

awesome collage!! the more you look at it, the more you see!!

Judy said...

WOW and more WOWS, June, enlarged to see more, you've illustrated your words to a 'T' as they say, love the 'mouth' effect in the centre & the very scary colours - OUTSTANDING!!

Ozstuff said...

I love this whimsical and imaginative artpiece, June. As Judy mentions above, it looks even better in a larger size. Fantastic.

Jester said...

Oh my, June! A beautiful and very artistic piece.

Yvonne said...

Fabulous piece, June! I love anything with eyes :)

Anonymous said...

Your thoughts on being exposed made beautiful art, June!

indybev said...

What a wonderful out-of-the-box approach to the challenge, June. Seamless blending. Brilliant idea!

Christine said...

I guess all of us feel like that in those situations, at least I do. You illustrated it exemplarily.

"MOI" Freubel said...

Well done June !! Touching to watch and read how you expressed your personal feelings into this artpiece and words.