WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Thursday 26 May 2011

Dream..

I am quite fascinated with faces and  it pleases me to play with layers and photos to make a
different collage. This turned out to be a Symmetrical Dream and I like it.
Made with Googled images from the 1920's.

* * * * *

I went to Chapel this morning and it's always lovely to see old friends and have a quiet time of reflection and prayer followed by coffee and biscuits for a chat afterwards.

I came home to have my groceries delivered. They bring them in bags right into my kitchen but it's a big effort for me to put everything away in its place.

Meanwhile I made a couple of cards. Not the beautiful things some of you make that I admire so. Just downloaded a couple of images that are stuck onto cardstock But the thought is there.
Freddie went to hospital to the diabetic foot clinic and had Xrays again. They seem to think an infection from the ulcers has gone into the bone.... Anyway he was home by lunchtime.

It's looking as though we may get a tiny drop of rain this afternoon!

* * * * *
Every day brings its share of joys and disappointments. It might be something quite simple--
perhaps a bill in the post you've forgotten was due! But then you might get a pretty notecard in a decorated envelope from a dear friend you've met in Blogland.
I had such a card today from dear Patti, just to wish me well and sending love.
How precious to be remembered in such a way. 
Just remember..It takes both the sun and the rain to make a rainbow.

Love and Hugs
June xx

5 comments:

Pat said...

Love this one, June. The faces are very evocative and the whole piece has great feeling.
Hope Freddie is ok xx

Parvathy (Raji) said...

beautiful piece..love the symmetry in this one.

Anonymous said...

This is a super piece, June! I'm glad today seems to be a happy one for you, although Freddie's health is always a worry. I do hope everything works out well for him.

Netty said...

Oh wow am so loving this collage of faces June. Sorry to hear about Freddie, hope they can sort it all out. Annette x

Bill said...

For a minute there I thought I was going cross-eyed - faces going every which way! Just kidding. Beautiful collage as always.