WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Wednesday 4 May 2011

Dezinaworld..



                         Here are two new collages I've made from June's new set of elements.
                                                                    Old Curiosity 3 at
                                                                       Dezinaworld
                                      Do pop over and have a look. You'll be glad you did.

5 comments:

Brenda Brown said...

Oh I love the puppet collage, very striking. The lovely blue butterfly and that gorgeous image really stand out in the second one.
luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

Patti said...

The dancing puppet collage photo actually shows on my computer!!! YAY! I have SO missed seeing your lovely creations, so I'm glad that at least one of the photos has appeared.

Hope all is well. I'm looking for an update on Freddie. I'll peruse through your next few posts to see if you've said anything about him.

Love,
Patti

Nancy said...

That puppet collage is Amazing!! I might have to buy that new collage sheet! Hope you are having a Wonderful night!
Nancy xx :D

Bill said...

Those look like such fun elements!

Lucy said...

These are gorgeous!
Lucy from Oz