WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Wednesday 25 May 2011

The Gypsy Queen..

I'm not so happy this morning. I've been over to the Three Muses to look at
 everyone's Blue Challenge and Blogger is playing up again.
There are so many I cannot leave a comment for. So frustrating.
So dear fellow bloggers, I have looked at all your fantastic Blue Challenges
and you've all done such beautiful work.
Hugs
June xx

I made the collage above the other day. I thought she looked a bit of a drama queen!

7 comments:

Zue said...

She is very beautiful, but she looks thoughtful and maybe a little sad. Wonder what she is thinkng about?

Your art is lovely. Forgive me asking; is this one digitally created?
Which ever way it is created it is lovely and thought-provoking.
Sue xxx

Netty said...

Loving your Blue piece below, so magic and mystical. This is a fabulous collage as well. Had the same comment problems as you. Have now changed my browser and so far its all working correctly.

Bill said...

I love gypsies, because they are full of drama. They enjoy life. Hopefully all of us have a gypsy in our heart!

Christine said...

I do like this. Brilliant composition and the girl is wonderful.

Nancy said...

Absolutely Gorgeous!! I LOVE that gypsy wagon image!!
Nancy xx :D

Rosie said...

Beautiful composition and layers June! Sometimes, merely responding to comments can take forever, especially when Blogger's being Blogger! I love this collage - and thanks for your comment on my wordpress blog!! 'o)

pchickki said...

gorgeous June :)