WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Wednesday 4 May 2011

Dawn..

Dawn.
This is one of my collages for the 100 Themes Challenge.
I have finally finished my 100.
This button is at the top of my sidebar.
I invite you to have a browse through my collages
and I am always happy to receive your comments.

Love and Hugs
June xxx

5 comments:

Pat said...

What a beauty to finish with, June! Well done xx

Linda Gibbons said...

Congratulations on finishing the challenge, June!
All of your images are so lovely and so creative!

indybev said...

Such a beautiful piece, June! The colors are so rich, and the eyes are mesmeerizing!

deb said...

That's stunning June! Love the colors!

Bill said...

Absolutely beautiful! I am so impressed you did all 100. Maybe once my retirement officially starts, I will be able to do them.