WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Tuesday 24 May 2011

Three Muses..Blue..

Here's my Blue piece for the Three Muses Challenge this week.
They have been inspiring us and testing us for 2 years now.
My favourite Challenge site including Take a Word.
You've given us loads of friendship!
Happy Birthday Marie, Ann and Bev, take a bow!!

13 comments:

cheryl said...

oh wow hun this is just so beautiful oh what an amazing image,love it hugs cheryl xxx

Gail Is This Mutton? said...

Nostalgic, romantic piece!

pchickki said...

Wowzeee
This is awesome June
Love it

Judy said...

Perfect texture for your beautiful image, June, another lovely piece - so serene!

Anonymous said...

I love the mystery of your blue piece.

Darla - posting as Anon due to Blogger problems

johanna said...

ethereal! beautiful piece!

Taluula said...

Mysterious, magnificent and magical. June, I love how you have created a dreamlike feel to this. Superb.

Lori Saul said...

Wow- a mesmerizing creation in soft shades of blue!

Jester said...

Very mysterious and ethereal, June. It's lovely!

Bill said...

Beautiful layering! I love the Egyptian eye.

Christine said...

I made me think in heaven and angels... So delicate!

AJ Blanton said...

Absolutely STUNNING!!!
AJ

Ozstuff said...

Exquisitely soft and with a pastel blue to die for. Beautiful work, June.