WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Friday 27 May 2011

Dezinaworld Images..



Good morning everyone! We didn't get the rain promised yesterday, the showers were round about but hardly wet the ground here. Sky grey and dull now, perhaps today....

Here are a couple of Collages I did yesterday for June at Dezinaworld using her beautiful Elegant Dreamers. The old photographers certainly knew how to take portraits, with their compared to now, historical equipment. I hope you like them.

I find Blogger is still being a complete nuisance! So is my Internet Explorer! I cannot leave many comments where I want to and I've had messages saying friends cannot leave comments here. Why fix something that aint broke?  It's so frustrating.
I'm using Firefox as my browser for this entry this morning.
Still in the great scheme of things it's only a pinprick. My heart goes out to those suffering floods and the devastation left by the tornados etc.

I hope you all have a wonderful day and weekend and sorry if I haven't left you a little comment.

                                                        Love and Hugs
                                                              June xxx

6 comments:

Sr Crystal Mary Lindsey said...

Beautiful June, I love the old fashioned women. Blogger has been crazy. I switched to Foxfire and it is faster and better. Love Crystal xxx

Miss Hillbilly said...

All the browsers are having trouble. I love Chrome but it messed up with blogger and I switched to explorer. But then I learned what to do and it worked. Clear up all your temporary internet files and cookies. I cleaned mine...needed it anyway, and now I am back to using my beloved Chrome and I can leave comments again.

Brenda Brown said...

Hi June - it's been a real pain again this week hasn't it and I am using Firefox too.
I love both these pieces but the top one really draws me in and I can't say why.
Hope you are OK. Enjoy your weekend.
luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

Carolyn said...

Gorgeous work, June. Perhaps I could send you some of our rain. I so want warm, sunny weather.

Carolyn

Bill said...

Both of the collages are beautiful. I really like the sheet music - Moonlight and Roses. I wonder what that song sounds like.

Junibears said...

Pop over here for a cup of tea Bill and I'll sing it to you. xx