WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Wednesday 18 May 2011

Faces..

I must have too much time on my hands! My spare moments are
spent here at my computer making pictures and trying to keep
up with everyone's work. I'm sorry, the pictures come in first!
 I dabbled about the other day and made this....

In the evenings I watch a little TV and try to keep my hands
busy with a little crochet. I'm making a warm blanket for my
knees, which are always cold. It's a thick wool which will be
lovely and warm but my goodness, it eats up the yarn.
Corey likes to sit on my lap with it draped over him as I work!

Freddie is progressing very slowly and is about the same.
His leg has still not healed and looks nasty which is the
main worry at the moment. A nurse still comes every other day to dress it.

Your commenmts are always so welcome and cheer me greatly. xx

12 comments:

cheryl said...

oh june,bless your heart that blanket sounds great hun,hope freddie improves soon hun as for your picture its just devine,love it hugs cheryl xxxx

Linda Gibbons said...

really beautiful, June. I love all the expressions on the faces.

Brenda Brown said...

Love all the different faces June. Hope the blanket gets finished soon to keep your knees warm and I also hope Freddie's leg gets better soon too.
luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

Lynne Moncrieff said...

Hi June
Firstly I want to say thank you for visiting my Blog, Adorn and leaving such a lovely comment for my Giveaway. I have added your name to the hat!!!
You create such amazing artwork.
Off to become a Follower :)
Wishes and Thanks
Lynne

Diane said...

June, there is a reply to your email in your inbox, but I wanted to stop in and see what you're up to. Beautiful work, as always! My poor blog alas is withering away due to my never posting things anymore, but I'm working on it!! Love to you and Freddie!

Diane
XXXOOO

Netty said...

Beautiful collage of faces June. Sorry to hear Freddies leg is still not healing. Sending you hugs, Annette x

Ozstuff said...

June, this is my second viewing of your altered face and it still bowls me over with its beauty and its fiendishly clever design. A huge standing ovation from me.

Bill said...

The colors are rich and cheerful in this one. I like the way the eyes just stare right into you.

Patti said...

I have never learned to crochet or knit, so I am in awe of those who are able to do so. To take some yarn and either a crochet hook or two knitting needles and come away with a lovely creation is amazing to me.

I am often cold too. In fact, here it is mid-May and I am still wearing fleece pajamas. I would rather be warm than cold any day. So a blanket for the knees sounds lovely.

Praying for Freddie right now. Hope his leg heals soon.

Love,
Patti

Jinksy said...

Lady, you are on my wavelength! Love your creations, and am a crochet fan too - when I get the urge! :)

trisha said...

hope freddy gets well ASAP.

the picture is awesome.

trisha
http://magicthought.wordpress.com/2011/05/20/gossip-for-theme-thursdays-tt/

Lovey said...

This is astonishing June!!