WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Monday 23 May 2011

Photo manuipulation again..

Well I've been at it again today!
I'm sure many of you think 'Why doesn't she get a life!'
Sorry about that. So here's the original Old Master and
here's what I did with him.
I don't think his own Mother would recognise him! LOL!
What do you think?

9 comments:

Olive said...

Well he is rather cyanotic but in a charming way.

Netty said...

Brilliant work June and I think you have a great life designing wonderful works of art.

Kim B said...

Fantastic! Hope you are having a great day.

Anjas-Artefaktotum said...

WOW what a great creation, love the turquoise color, cause is my favorit!

Cynthia Lloréns said...

I appreciate your words...so sweet!!!
And I am delighted with your blog ... everything here is very beautiful!
Again thank you.
Already turned his follower!
Kisses and huges from Brazil
Cynthia

Mary Bergfeld said...

Your skills put mine to shame. I'm new to your blog but have really enjoyed the time I've spent here. I'll definitely be back. I hope you have a great evening. Blessings...Mary

Carolyn said...

June, I love to come to your blog and be surprised. A very fun piece for Monday.

Bill said...

This utterly fantastic! Wow! I love it! The epitome of steampunk.

Junibears said...

I was not sure about posting it. I thought it was too blue for a start...... xx