WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Thursday 19 May 2011

Theme Thursday..Gossip..


Theme Thursday's subject this week is Gossip. They gave a picture as a starting point but I chose to go a different route. All images were Googled but I think you'll
get the idea.


10 comments:

cheryl said...

oh you are clever hun this is just brilliant really magical hugs cheryl xxx

Brenda Brown said...

I wonder who they are talking about.
Have a great day.
luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

Gemma Wiseman said...

The image suggests to me that gossip is like being locked in a gossip bubble...a world within worlds waiting to pop! Creative!

Ixy said...

I like the age of the underlying picture, reminding us that gossip doesn't change as the years go by. We're wearing different clothes and hairstyles, but human nature remains the same.

Visiting from Theme Thursday :)

deb said...

Very Clever June! Love the whole image! Their faces just say "gossip"!

Rinkly Rimes said...

I love your very original art work. The faces are particularly haunting.

Jinksy said...

That's a fascinating mix you have created here i think you've got the hang of 'layers' where so far, I haven't ventured. You got any handy hints? :)

Anonymous said...

This is my first visit to your blog -- I love the feel of it and the lovely illustrations sprinkled about ... this uniqueness is also captured in your take of the prompt! Very clever~~

Unknown said...

Great job on the pic for the theme!

Bill said...

No, no. We mustn't gossip! Unless it's really interesting, of course.