WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Monday 30 May 2011

The Lady from the Glass Mountain..


It's 9.30pm. my time. Almost my bed time!
My Server has been down for most of the day which on top
of all the Blogger problems gave me more frustration.
I hope you've all had a fabulous weekend,
Hugs
June xxx

5 comments:

Brenda Brown said...

HI June
Just catching up after a day high-jacked with technology problems and I see you have had problems too - so frustrating.
What an amazing background you have found for this lovely lady and so apt for the theme.
Hope you have had a good BH weekend.
luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

Kim B said...

That background is so fascinating. I hope that you have a wonderful week. Hugs, Kim

deb said...

Lovely background and feel to this piece!

Bill said...

It definitely looks like glass. Fantastic work!

Carolyn said...

It's beautiful, June. You would think Blogger would have all of the kinks out of their software by now. I had problems too.

Have a good week.