WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Saturday 21 May 2011

SoArtful Challenge..


SoArtful's Challenge this week was Steampunk using this free background.
I found it very hard to use as is, so it was much altered before I could place any elements.
So here is my finished collage, using elements mainly from Beth Rimmer and
Marta von Eck.
Thanks for looking.xx

8 comments:

Brenda Brown said...

LOve your choices so eclectic.
Have a great weekend.
luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

Bill said...

A whole family of steampunk! Well, not exactly. I don't see any man. Anyway, it's a fine variety of steampunk. It is definitely a weird background to work with. You did a great job altering it!

Cindy Adkins said...

WOW! "The Steampunk Family!" WHat a fabulous piece--and I love the woman's striped socks!!!
Love,
Cindy

Chris Arlington said...

June you made a fabulous piece. Such creativity.

Kim B said...

Fantastic piece :o)

Jeanette said...

June, This is great. I'm sorry that you had trouble with the background. Your altering of it is perfect.
Love the robot. This is really a fun piece. Thanks for being Soartful.

Anne (cornucopia) said...

Wow, great idea and the result is fantastic!

AJ Blanton said...

FANTASTIC job!!!! Love the mechanical horse!
AJ