WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Wednesday 24 September 2014

Three Muses....Playing card


Three Muses have asked for a playing card to be in our work, or an altered one.
I made this a couple of weeks ago. I hope it will suit as I haven't had time to do another.

best wishes to everyone,

Love and Hugs

June xxxx

7 comments:

Deann said...

June your sexy red queen is just delicious love the shoes too.

Sim said...

Red is a powerful color, maybe are you wearing it at the moment...
Your queen is wonderful and I love the shoes and mushrooms too! :)

Anni - My Creative Life and Mixed Media Books said...

A fantastic piece with playing cards, love the color red.
Anni

indybev said...

I love the way you interpreted the challenge this week, June, especially the curled corner on the 10 of hearts! Nice work!

RambleOn aka pam said...

red spades, fun! I love red and your lady is bold and queenly! Fun for sure :)

Taluula said...

A fabulous interpretation on the theme, June. Love it.

Karla B said...

I love red too!Wonderful take on the theme, my friend!