WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Saturday 6 September 2014

Saturday...


Life is far from easy these days. Last night I had to call on two neighbours, Guy and Tony to help me get Freddie off the floor again. They even helped me to get him to bed and undressed. Wonderful neighbours!  Thank you.



And a couple of pictures recently made.
I love the New Look and fashion from the 50's.
And of course Paris has always been an icon for fashion...

And above is my favourite vintage style....smile....
Have a great day everyone,

Love and Hugs
June xxx

1 comment:

Faye said...

I'm so sorry to hear about Freddie falling, June. It brings back memories of my late husband falling. I hope he gets more stable. Your art work is lovely. Keep at it. It will keep you sane amidst the chaos.