WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Tuesday 9 September 2014

3M Challenge.


This week the challenge on Three Muses is.......drum roll please.....
Two..A pair...Duet...Twins...etc. etc. Get the idea?


So I've made two of everything and called it
Double Trouble.

Thank you for your visit and any comments,

Love and Hugs

June xxx

10 comments:

Anni - My Creative Life and Mixed Media Books said...

June your lovely twins are so charming on the amazing background.
Anni

johanna said...

haha, double Trouble might be good title for this Scene! awesome, love the Colors!

Sim said...

I love the symmetry of this collage, and your choice of elements.The colors are splendid!

indybev said...

Very clever doubling up, June! Colorful and pleasing to the eye.

Anonymous said...

Oh I got you loud and clear all right.

Fab.




Mine is up.

Deann said...

This is gorgeous June.

Taluula said...

Doubly perfect piece, my friend.

Electra said...

Love the piece and your title!

RambleOn aka pam said...

June, you have 4 of something showing here!! Great colors and blending :)

Karla B said...

Lovely girls they are!