WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Sunday 14 September 2014

TAW...Window


The Window challenge on Take a Word.
This is a photo of a recent very high tide where I live.
The water comes over the quayside and across the road.

Thanks so much for looking.

Hugs and blessings,

June xxx

8 comments:

sirkkis said...

It's hard times for them who live there as you also.
Great art work from the photo.

Annmarie said...

Great picture, June. Have a lovely Sunday.

RambleOn aka pam said...

lovely overlay of the window on top of your photo :) ...but does the water really come that close to the house?

Anonymous said...

Neat. I like.


Mine is on my blog as well.

indybev said...

Such a beautiful scene, June. Well done!

Bill said...

I would love to see any kind of water outside our windows. I sure don't want any flooding, though! Wonderful collage!

Deann said...

This is lovely June make me want another vacation...lol

Karla B said...

My windows open to the sea just like yours. Gorgeous take on the theme.