WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Sunday 7 September 2014

TAW...Birds..



I only have one bird for the Take a Word challenge and
he seems a bit disgruntled!
That cat seems to live in the lap of luxury.
My challenge for  this week.
Thanks for your visit and comments are 
much appreciated.

Love and Hugs
June xxx

PS Added
I'm so sorry I haven't time to visit everyone this week with all that's happening at home. xx

10 comments:

Judy said...

All cats like luxury, June, they love to rule us!! Lovely collage!

sirkkis said...

Fun and beautiful collage, June.
Have a wonderful day!

johanna said...

hahaha, obviously me too! i always envy my cat for her life!

Anjas-Artefaktotum said...

Love that funny realization!
Hugs Anja

Sim said...

Hahaha! I love your humour dear June!
Everybody would like to be a cat (in the good house)! :D
(I hope Freddie and you are okay:)

Rosie said...

Soooo wonderful

indybev said...

Well, he IS a stork, isn't he...and he appears to be out of a job. Must be why he's grumpy! Great fun, June.

Bill said...

I think that bird could easily steal that crown and chase the cat away. Although, we all know cats love to live in the lap of luxury. Great collage!

Christine said...

Mr. Bird is right to be angry, these cats are very spoiled (and adorable!). Lovely and fun, June.
I hope things are getting better...

Taluula said...

Makes me smile, Miss June.