WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Sunday 21 September 2014

TAW...Steampunkerie...



Steampunkerie! Such a lovely word.
It's for Take a Word this week.
This one is new.


And this one is old....made in March 2011.
I thought I'd bring it out again.
Thank you so much for your visit.

Love and Hugs
June xxx


14 comments:

Judy said...

I can see you've had fun creating your fascinating steampunkerie collages, June, great selection of elements!
How are you and Freddie this week, not forgetting little Algie who would be lovely company while Freddie is in care?

Yvonne said...

Both are fabulous pieces, June!

sirkkis said...

Both are beautiful and fun steampunk art, June. Hugs!

Deann said...

Junie you know I adore your steampunk you are the master...have a wonderful week my friend.

Anonymous said...

Love your art. Your talent is amazing.

Thank you always for your comments back to me.

Sim said...

I adore all your steampunk creatures!
They are fantastic, and you are too dear June! :)

Sim said...

Your impressive new header takes my heart! :)

indybev said...

I'm glad you brought that second one out again. I don't remember seeing it before. It's fabulous!

Kaylene said...

What fun both are great. Cheers

Bill said...

Whoa! I hope she makes it through the frame! With those long legs, she might be able to jump through it. Great steampunkery! I remember your second one, and like it just as much this time around.

I hope you are getting some rest and hope things are a little calmer.

Christine said...

How are you doing, my friend? I hope you and Freddie though apart are recovering and getting better.
Love your steampunk art.

johanna said...

so much to investigate... i love both pieces!

Karla B said...

Lovely pieces, June!

Anni - My Creative Life and Mixed Media Books said...

Both are amazing pieces June.
Anni