WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Friday 12 September 2014

My Son...



My son was a Police diver.He had some awful, awful jobs. We have so much water in Norfolk with the Broads there are often accidents andhe has retrieved many bodies from the dangerous reed filled waterways.

In the top picture he is waiting to be hosed down after coming out of a slurry tank.

I am so proud of this wonderful human being.

June xxx

4 comments:

From the Kitchen said...

And well you should be! We all need to let people like your son know how much we depend on them and appreciate them.

Best,
Bonnie

Electra said...

Wow, no doubt you are proud, June!!

sirkkis said...

Oh, what a brave son you have, dear June.
I admire this kind of men.
Have a great evening xxx

Karla B said...

What a fabulous man he is! It is a honour to have a son like yours. You must be proud him!