WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Friday 23 September 2011

No Pics Today..

I'm afraid there are no pics to see today.
Try as I may, I have been unable to put any pictures on, and believe me I've tried many times!
I don't know if anyone else is having this trouble.
Is it Blogger being naughty again or is it me?
So just a note to let you know I'm still here.


I was in the garden before 6am. It was just breaking light and the sky looked so pretty, with feathery strokes of rose and gold onto the blue.
Overhead streams of geese were winging their way, in several V formations, all talking at once to each other. A great cackling sound filled the air and I thought 'Here is my first piece of Magic for the day!'

Freddie has gone off for his check up again to hospital, worrying as usual whether the hospital car would come and then would it get there on time for his appointment.

I've had a long email from my sister, waxing very lyrical today. She sounded in a good mood....and who could not be on such a lovely Autumn day as this?

I've had a phone call from my son at the airport, having a coffee before boarding their plane for France.
They are both on leave and will have just over a week in their apartment. So Au Revoir to Stanley and Jenny. Stay safe my lovelies!

So sending my love and hugs to all of you,
And stay safe too.

June xxx


3 comments:

Netty said...

Blogger didn't want to play with me either this morning June, but it seems to be OK now. xx

Ellie Knol said...

You can also send your messages by E-mail, you attach your photo's to it and VOILA..
If you want to know how this works, I'll tell you...

Bill said...

One can never tell what is going on with Blogger. It starts acting up for no apparent reason. Oh well. The sun is shining beautifully this morning. It was gray and raining most of the day yesterday. The sun is definitely so much better! :^)