WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Monday 19 September 2011

New Challenge..


I've made this for a new Challenge started up at Nostalgic Collage.
Only now I realise I should have made a Gothic Arch
and I've made a Flower one.
I promise to do better next time!

9 comments:

Anjas-Artefaktotum said...

Amazing image, love your work.
Hugs Anja

Marja's Stamp Addiction en Marja's Creativity said...

Fabulous work. I like the story you told in your work. Beautiful.
Greet
Marja

Yvonne said...

Your flower arch and images are gorgeous, June!

Lynne Moncrieff said...

Oh this is so beautiful. WOW.
Wishes
Lynne

Bill said...

Flowers are better any time! Beautiful work.

Faye said...

Your flower arch is wonderful and fits so elegantly with the images.

Anne (cornucopia) said...

This is beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Sooooo pretty
Hugs June xxxx

Taluula said...

There is no better way to make an arch than with flowers. Bravo.