WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Monday 26 September 2011

Collage Obsession.. 13..

Collage Obsession's Challenge today is to do something with
the number 13.
I must admit I was stumped. I don't consider 13 an unlucky
number for me. After all I was born in Row 13.
The picture above is a poor one but it is my Sally with my first 
Chihuahua, Angel and she was 13 when she died so Sally
grew up with her.
Thanks for looking.xx

9 comments:

Kaylene said...

I can see the family resemblance, a wonderful image.

Eila A said...

What a wonderful collage, June - it tells a beautiful story of your family history!

Bill said...

This is a beautiful collage! It's wonderful that you have that picture of both your daughter and Angel.

Patti said...

Beautiful photo. I see so much likeness between Sally and you. At first, I assumed it was your litle girl photo, but after reading, I discovered it was not. But, wow, the 2 of y'all have an incredible resemblance.

Love,
Patti

Deann said...

What a great positive take on this challenge June...beautiful work!!!

Cindy Adkins said...

Oh this is brilliant, June! And brilliant take on the challenge!!!
Love,
Cindy

Brenda Brown said...

A fabulous collage June with a wonderful picture and memory.
luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

cheryl said...

oh hunny this is one fab collage on just really love this hun,wonderful picture hugs cherylxxx

bluegiraffe (Sherry) said...

Beautiful collage, June!
xx
Sherry