WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Tuesday 24 August 2010

Zetti??

I have absolutely no idea really what Zetti art is about.
It's the Challenge this week on Three Muses where there are always
fantastic pieces to see.
My regular viewers will know I don't 'do' this sort of thing
but nothing ventured .....    etc.
So I thought I'd give it a try.
I hope it fits the bill..LOL!

It looked bare so I've added a border.


9 comments:

Heather said...

This make me smile :-) I had to Google Zetti art to find out what it is and I'm pretty sure this fits the bill. I just love the kipper tie on the bird

Petunia said...

This definitely fits and it's absolutely adorable! Zetti is new to me too and it was good to stretch my wings a bit. Love all your art as always!

Judy said...

What a fun bright card, June, certainly fits the bill for Zetti!!

Chris Arlington said...

Lol, you certainly have a great sense of humor. I love it.

Christine said...

I have no idea either, and this gives us a sense of freendom, doesn't it? That's why I can't tell if it fits or not, but it certainly made me smile and it means something, right? :)

Bill said...

It's definitely Zetti! I love all things Zetti. My screen character name in Artellaland is Billizetti. Zetti is crazy fun with riotous color and fun shapes. Your picture definitely fits the bill! Wait a minute. I'm Bill. I don't think that skirt will fit me.

Nan said...

It works perfectly for Zetti as far as I can tell. It's really a fun piece!

mary.kg said...

Toujours très amusant de découvrir les collages du zetty world ! votre création est bien réussie !Amicalement Mary.KG

Netty said...

I love it, such great humour. Annette x