WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Sunday 8 August 2010

Peace


I made this picture a long time ago but it remains a favourite.
The seagull is a photograph taken by my son,
lying on his back on Southwold beach.

I send Peace to you all this lovely Sunday morning.

10 comments:

peggy aplSEEDS said...

a lovely thought and your picture expresses it so well!

Sheri said...

i receive it with open arms and send it back to you, love!

Linda @ Itsy Bits And Pieces said...

This is really lovely...a very calming and spiritual piece! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and for your nice comments!

Cindy Adkins said...

Oh wow June, this is sublime!!! I love it! I feel like it should be on the cover of a book...it is simply beautiful.

I'm so glad that you got my note and I couldn't wait to surprise you!

This piece is truly awesome. It makes me homesick for the beach of California with all the seagulls...(I lived there my whole life til a few
years ago.)

Have a blessed day!
Love,
Cindy

Kim B said...

Just beautiful. I just brings a peace over me to look at it. You are so talented.
Smiles,
Kim

Unknown said...

you are invited to follow my blog

Faye said...

So beautiful, June. I love the amazing photo of the gull.

Terry said...

What a wonderful sentiment! Your photo artwork is stunning!

Terra said...

The gull and the blue sky are gorgeous and I like the other photos too, and your comment that your little dog would fight a bull to protect you!

PetraB said...

a wonderful composition so peaceful - thank you for sharing it