WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Monday 23 August 2010

The Lampshade Hat


I thought I'd have a change and make a rather 'steampunky' picture yesterday.
I haven't made one in ages.

When I started this blog, only a few short months ago, I thought it would be somewhere to store my pictures, for perhaps a few close friends and family to look at. I never dreamed I would have people following it!
I now have 51 dear friends who send little messages and keep in touch. How amazing is that?
I have made so many friends who I know so much about, and they all know so much about me. We share things that probably our closest family don't know about us. In fact I think I have even found things out about myself that I never knew before!
We even share physical things, like cards and letters and tags etc. and sometimes keep in touch with that wonderful invention called Electronic Mail!

I am often stuck at home and rarely go out but I am so blessed to be in touch with all these beautiful  people from all over the world.
May God bless you and I Thank You.
June xxx


3 comments:

Miss Hillbilly said...

Isn't it wonderful that we can keep in touch with people and meet new people this way?

I never get to leave the house much either. Pretty much only on Sundays. My companionship consists of an 8 month old baby...and sometimes that really weary's me.

But, I always have my computer friends to brighten my day! Have a wonderful week, June!

Patti said...

Yes, isn't it amazing how blogging makes this great big world just a little bit smaller!! I love connecting with so many great gals this way. Some have become extremely close friends. Although I get out of the house, I don't have any friends that live nearby, so I really need my cyber friends.

Also, the cell phone helps out in the friend department. My best friend in all the world (since the early 90's) lives in Florida, and though we've moved away from there, she and I are still able to pray together once a week...via the phone.

So, I think technology is wonderful.

Have a fabulous day,
Patti

Faye said...

June, I'm not sure if I'm included in your 51 or not. Often I don't sign up to follow blogs, but I follow them anyway. This is such a neat piece. Love the lampshade hat. And I love the idea that we can visit with friends via blogland. Also, I want to tell you how beautiful that card is that you sent to Cindy via email. It is so gorgeous.