WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Sunday 15 August 2010

I am in love!!!


Of course my Dutch friends will know all about him but I have only just discovered him.
ANDRE RIEU
Browsing through channels on TV last weekend I discovered a concert on SkyArts
so DH and I watched it enthralled.
It was from Maastricht.
I found there was another concert last night and have been looking forward to it all week.
This time from Italy.
Oh the atmosphere at these open air concerts, as it grew darker.
The audience sing and sway, clap and dance to his music with his beautiful
Johann Strauss Orchestra, his soloists and wonderful singers.
The audience range from very old to very young, even children and babies and sometimes his music moves them to tears.

He plays a Stradivarius violin from 1667.
Oh wouldn't I just love to be among that audience, to soak up all that atmosphere.

I am sooooooo in love with Andre Rieu!


8 comments:

Jacque said...

LINDO BLOG !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kiss

JACQUE / BRASIL

Anonymous said...

check out www.harmonyparlor.blogspot.com for the latest information about Andre.
.

Junibears said...

Oh Mr/Ms Anonymous....Thank you so much for that link. I've just had a wonderful half hour listening and watching and reliving some of the music.
Hugs xx

Anonymous said...

How wonderful!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Sorry...I found the website! :) I wanted to listen to him play.

Andre's Dutch Cookie said...

Oh what a beautiful happy site you have here, we all love Andre, thank goodness Marjorie is so understanding. Come visit us at AndreRieuFansandFriends.com. We will help you learn so much about Andre &JSO, also when CD/DVD's
are being released. Good Luck with your site JuniBears. :)

Cindy Adkins said...

Wow, June, great pieces and I've never heard of him, but I think I'm in love too...lol
I hope you've had a good weekend...Having problems with my computer, so if you don't hear from me, I didn't disappear...May have to post from my husband's computer...
Love,
Cindy