WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Monday 16 August 2010

Sad news....

I had a telephone call from Malta yesterday with some very sad news. My cousin's pregnant daughter had her first scan. They told her they could see two sacs, so it was to be twins but one looked very small. She went back the following week and they told her there were no heartbeats at all....
You can imagine their devastation....... She was 14 weeks pregnant and looking forward to a new baby brother or sister for their 2 year old son.

So I thought I would show you how my own great grandchildren are growing.
Ashton is starting 'big' school next month and Skyela has taken her first few steps alone.
And here's my darling Grandson Richard with his little family.

How thankful we are that they are all in good health and pray that it may continue so....

1 comment:

Miss Hillbilly said...

I am so sorry to hear about your cousin's little family. Perhaps they will be able to have another someday.

The rest of your family is adorable.