WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Tuesday 17 August 2010

Experiments




On Digital Whispers this morning I found a tutorial Kimmie had posted.
It's quite a long tutorial and of course I lost my way more than a bit and finished up with something looking much different. I used another face to try to give it a different look.
Anyway I had a lovely couple of hours playing and it's surprising how other colour effects give a completely new look.
Just an experiment....








7 comments:

Yvonne said...

These are amazing! I envy anyone who can do digital art! Hopefully, I'll learn digital soon :)

Femmy said...

these are fantastic!!!

Anonymous said...

Provo!!! I am so pleased! You have made my day!
Great job...I love that you tried 3 different looks!

Danièle SAINT-MARTIN said...

Bravo! I have not made the tutoriel yet.I have to try but before I have to manage to understand. My English is not still good...

Linda Gibbons said...

awesome...

I really like these looks! the third one is my favorite.

Kim B said...

Very wild looking....70's revisted...
Hugs,
Kim

Heather said...

You did a wonderful job of these! I love the third one. The brushwork on the collar is beautiful.
The model reminds me of Julie Driscoll.
I also saved some of mine with different lighting effects. It was a tough tutorial and I got stuck with it an an early stage. Great job June!