WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Saturday 28 August 2010

The Birdcage


Dear Faye has suggested I use one of my beach pictures as a background
for a new digital collage.
This is quite a simple one with no fancy layering.
Can you weave a story around this lovely child?

8 comments:

cheryl said...

oh really love this hun its just brilliant,love that little girl she is just adorable,and that face oh how cool is that just love it cant,add to your followers list blogger still wont let me,try again later hugs cheryl xxx

Miss Hillbilly said...

Once again...I LOVE it!

Nancy said...

That was a Fantastic idea! This is so Gorgeous!
Have A Lovely Saturday!!!
xoxo Nancy

Bill said...

Maybe she could capture a fairy! (Not to keep forever in a cage, of course. Just to be friends.)

Faye said...

wow, June, you did it! This is fabulous. I love how you used your beach scene to make this beautiful piece.

Faye said...

Looking again, I notice the reflections of the child, the dog, and the cage in the wet sand. I know that wasn't an easy exercise. There is a lot in your art that you make look simple, but some of us know that there are all sorts of time-consuming tricks to accomplishing such feats. Beautiful work, June.

Junibears said...

Thank you for your lovely comments everyone.
I'm glad you liked it too Faye!
Hugs
June xx

PlumCat Art said...

This is a very lovely piece of art. Your images are amazingly expressive in all your work. Also, I have the same doggie, named Bertie. Your blog is a delight!