WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Tuesday 10 August 2010

He or She?


I made this picture a few months ago.
I found the vintage image of the person but I could not
tell you for the life of me whether it was male or female,
old or young.
The picture intrigued and fascinated me. He/she has such a look
of peace and tranquillity. I love this picture.
What do you think?

6 comments:

Miss Hillbilly said...

I have no clue for sure...but I'm thinking 'He'

Sheri said...

hmmm, i would have to say 'he' but he is very delicate looking and i can easily see why you are wondering who this is!

Lori Saul said...

Wonderful mysterious piece June and I agree the image is a bit hard to tell gender (I think young though). Perhaps it doesn't matter as a sense of peace and knowing emanates from this lovely collage. Lovely art!

Faye said...

Hi June, this is indeed a peaceful photo. I love the yellow and thought maybe this was the Created by Hand entry since yellow is the theme. I guess I'm in the minority here, but I think it is a young woman. I see earrings through the hair. Not that that makes much difference now.

Cindy Adkins said...

Hi June,
I just popped over to say "hi" and saw your beautiful piece--I love the Buddha statue too!!! Gorgeous!
I made some ACEOs with Buddha last fall and can't find them!!
They must be here somewhere, but I'm not sure where...lol
This is a beautiful piece and very tranquil...
Love,
Cindy
P.S. Tomorrow on I Owe it All to Him, I will have the "continuing saga" of my clean up here...it is indeed a saga.

Bill said...

Wow. I don't have any idea. But you made a wonderful picture with it.