WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Sunday 27 March 2011

Well it seems Blogger doesn't want to display my collage! I've tried 4 times. it uploads OK but doesn't come on the blog. I'll try again later.
Have at last got a phone connection straight through to Freddie and I am so pleased to speak to him. He is doing fine, all his tubes are out and he's walked a bit more. He should soon be moved nearer to home for a little more rest and to get some of his strength back.

8 comments:

Kathyk said...

Hurrah, about Freddie, not the bit about blogger declining to post piccies.

Happy SUnday

Kathyk

deb said...

Hurrah! Thats great June!

Gail Is This Mutton? said...

I have the upload problem sometimes June - I found that using a different browser (Firefox) sorted it.

indybev said...

Blogger seems to be having indigestion! Marie is having problems as well. Your blooms are lovely, June, and I'm so glad you and Freddie can talk by phone now. I'm sure it means a lot to him to hear your voice (and vice versa)!

Ana Cristina Caldatto said...

belas flores escolhidas!

Jester said...

It was worth persevering to get your picture onto your blog, June. It's beautiful! A riot of colour.

Yvonne said...

Gorgeous bouquet, June!

Bill said...

Such wonderful news! And this collage is beautiful. It may be spring here, but we sure don't have any color yet.