WELCOME

WELCOME

Thank you dear friends and followers for your visits, for your love and prayers for both myself and Freddie.
I really appreciate you taking the time to call in, view my artwork and leave such wonderful comments.
Sending you all love, hugs and blessings,

June xxx

Wednesday 30 March 2011

Lost Child..

Look at this little girl, ankles crossed sedately, sparkling white socks, shiny new shoes......
I can remember the dress, green crepe with attached bolero front in pretty flowery colours. Even a silver bracelet!
Another find while rooting about in files.
Those were the days eh? I'd love to see some of your early ones. Why not show and tell?

I'm going to Cambridge today to see Freddie. He has had some fluid drawn from his chest/lungs.
I'm just a tad worried.....

After much hassle  (I'm not computer savvy!)  I have set up a blog for my 100 Themes Challenge for Digital Whisper. I have placed a button on the side of my blog if you'd care to have a look.

7 comments:

Taluula said...

You look so sweet here Miss June and I may just take you up on showing and telling myself.

In the Light of the Moon said...

What a sweet photo of you!!Isnt it wonderful to have a flood of memories come back to you.Sending Freddie good wishes and prayers!!Hugs,Cat

froebelsternchen said...

a great photo June. The best for your Freddie!

hugs Susi

Netty said...

Lovely photo June, wishing all the best for Freddie, x

Bill said...

I didn't know they had cameras way back then! (Just kidding to keep you from worrying about Freddie.) Sending more prayers your way.

Cindy Adkins said...

Oh June, What a precious photo--you looked like such a little doll! oh, and those darling shoes and beautiful dress-how adorable!

I sure hope that Freddie will be alright and praying for you both, dear friend.
Love,
Cindy

Cindy Adkins said...

P.S. I love your new blog header!